Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the RF368LXPQ range in my rent home and two of the

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, I have the RF368LXPQ range in my rent home and two of the range top burner elements are inop ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Looking at the unit (and if using quadrants) 1 and 3 do not work top right and bottom left one large, one small
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It is most likely that the switches have failed but the elements themselves may certainly be faulty, too. Do you have a meter to perform any testing with?