Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I am looking replacement part 1156 02A 03

Customer Question

I am looking for a replacement part for Embraco 1156 02A 03
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

This part?

Click here

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
My was told whirlpool did not make a replacement. Are you sure it's a direct replacement for the embraco vcc3 1156 02a 03 inverter?

Can you upload a pic of the part?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I

You can use this one, they are the same other than a possible different plug end where you would have to splice the old plug style on, that is really the only difference

Part# *****

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Unfortunately I no longer have the part to get the old end off of it so I need an exact fit

The only thing you could do then is splice it as you can not get that one anymore..sorry

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Please look at this link from all viking parts.com and let me know if it would work. If not can you tell me where I could find one of the old connectors to splice. The idiot that attempted to fix the fridge took off with the part and wont return any phone calls. Thanks for all your help and information
ALLVIKINGPARTS.COM
011666-000 INVERTER

Yes that one would work and likely have the correct or very similar plugs.