I am going to give you some basic steps to follow to see if it will resolve in a simple fashion.
1. Disconnect and range from the outlet.
2. IF you have a voltage tester and understand how to SAFELY check the voltage of the outlet. Check that there is the correct voltage on each leg. If you have never done this before PLEASE find someone else to check this. This can be dangerous if you have not experience do this.
3. Check that CORD has been attached correctly. You are looking to see if the ground is loose and/or you have crossed the live feeds. Check your installation book to certain.
4. Before you plug the range back in, touch the control panel as if to activate it.
5. These simple steps have resolve many service calls.
If you have done all this already-
It is equally possible that the board is either NOT installed completely or has gone BAD. I have seen this unit simply NOT have the board installed correctly.
I would NOT recommend opening the machine because it IS COMPLETELY covered by the MFG for ONE YEAR. The diagnostic for the board would require a trained tech in order to keep your warranty. Unauthorized persons working on the machine will VOID the Manufacturer's warranty.
Please let me know if you would like more information and/or clarification.