John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a sears kenmore elite side by side refrigerator with

Customer Question

I have a sears kenmore elite side by side refrigerator with bottom freezer compartment, and with ice maker and water dispenser outside on the left door face. I changed the water filter when I stopped getting any water from the dispenser. I still got no water, though I could hear the sound of water rushing in somewhere. I thought it was just the new filter filling. When I looked inside I saw a lake of water under the crisper drawers. What did I do wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You did not get the water filter seated correctly have you rechecked it?