Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Miele g 892 sc when start it makes noise and no water in or

Customer Question

Miele g 892 sc when start it makes noise and no water in or out
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The light intake/drain is flashing and then stays on. When I last did dishes water was gushing out of machine. A lot!!! Start/ stop button does not work. By instructions we cleaned filter and drains but nothing. Somebody please help me!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The WPS, or Waterproof System, is likely to need to be replaced. When it leaked, was it leaking as it filled? Has the water been cleaned up from the base of the machine? There is quite a bit of disassembly required to replace that part and this machine is not service friendly. Does this sound like something you are able to tackle? See the attached page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could not do it by picture. No steps to follow . My husband is handyman even he cannot do it. Picture very small and confusing!!!