Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My miele coffee machine was stuck with brewing unit, but I

Customer Question

hello, my miele coffee machine was stuck with brewing unit, but I removed it, and now can not line up inside "teeth" with brewing unit to put it back in. How to make machine spin those 2 "big" teeth to the top to line them up
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When through programming mode I get gear to 'home" position, it large splines are at 13:00 position, also splines looks to move between 13:00 and 18:00, which I think supposed to be opposite according to all manuals.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The attached page shows the home position of the brew unit. Is that what yours looks like?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?