Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a miele cva610. I accidentally opened the door while

Customer Question

Customer: I have a miele cva610. I accidentally opened the door while it was grinding and it shut off now it has no power.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thats all the info I have about it at this point power is off, I have checked the power to the outlet and there is power to the outlet seems like a fuse has blown
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure, happy to pay if it helps
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are two fuses on the main electronic control. They are labeled F1 & F2. Are you able to perform some disassembly to access and test those fuses? See the attached sheet.