Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Our front loading 500 next series only pumps water out and

Customer Question

Our front loading 500 next series only pumps water out and spins sometimes then some cycles give error code E-13
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Check drain hose for kinks or blockage that would not allow water to flow freely. Clean out the pump filter and coin trap (second video below).

If that does not work verify that the pump is getting voltage on spin/drain with a voltage meter. If it is and still not draining replace the pump. (first video below)

Video 1

Video2

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.