Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My ninja Ultima System processor is less than 2 years old

Customer Question

My ninja Ultima System processor is less than 2 years old and two of the plastic gear shafts have either melted under light use or the gears wore off. The first one happened right after I purchased it but thought it might be my fault, but, now they are both ruined. I can't slice or use the grating discs. Can you replace these for me? I don't think they should be made out of plastic.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 12 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

There is no repair of these, the reason they are plastic so that it won't last long and you will have to buy a new one, also to keep cost down in the manuafcturing of it, also we are not the MFG of this produce..