Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Re. whirlpool duet GGW9250PW3 gas dryer. The end of cycle

Customer Question

re. whirlpool duet GGW9250PW3 gas dryer. The end of cycle lite and the dryness level lite are on , but the machine will not accept any commands. Any help would be appreciated.
Frank Schnitchen ***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Press and hold the END OF CYCLE SIGNAL button for 5 seconds to see if the control panel will unlock. If that doesn't work, unplug the washer for 5 minutes. And if none of that resets the issue, your entire front interface control board needs to be replaced because it has failed.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.