Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Thanks there. We bought Bosch vison washer and

Customer Question

Hi. thanks for being there. We bought Bosch vison washer and dryer several years ago but due to military moves, etc. we didn't actually take themn out of the box and set them up until this year. The washer wont' fill with water for the regular cycles- whihc is why we bought it- prolonged cleaning tumbling cycles. We can only use the Quick cycles. if we try regular cycles, one squirt of water goes in initially, then nothing. Eventually an E12 code. I'm not very prepeared to discuss it but I may have my husband get in touch with you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
The error code means that the washer won't fill up with water properly. If you have stainless steel flood safety water supply hoses going to the washer, then you need to remove them and install the rubber hoses that comes with the washer. The flood safety hoses will trip the water supply and stop the water from coming in since these Vision units fill at such a high velocity. Other than that, if you are still using the same original rubber hoses and you have this problem, your electronic water valve needs to be replaced because it is too weak to hold open. This of course is all assuming you have a good water supply getting to the washer from your house. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.