Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The rubber cord attached to the rod supports are attached

Customer Question

The rubber cord attached to the rod supports are attached where ? All 4 have been ripped Loose and I can not determine where they were attached. the tub was rusted tight to the Shaft. Had to cut the tub out. new inner tub and a new transmission coming.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Below is a video that shows you how to access and replace these rubber straps so you can see where they attach.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.