Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Scotsman ice maker model no SCCG30 and the water

Customer Question

I have a Scotsman ice maker model no SCCG30 and the water pump has failed. I have ordered a new one and I need some directions on how to remove the old pump and install the new pump. I'm fairly handy, but don't want to break anything as I'm in Mexico and don't have a Scotsman dealer handy.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 12 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9fs9j-scotsman-ice-maker-model-no-sccg30-water-pump.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 12 months ago.

1. Disconnect electrical power.
2. Remove spray platform.
3.Remove back panel.
(if unit is built in it must be pulled out to change pump)
4.Disconnect power and ground wires from pump motor.
5. Rotate pump body CW and lift up to remove it.
6. Reverse to reassemble.

also here is a service manual for that model for future reference:

SERVICE Manual

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this
issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.