Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a frigidaire oven glec379dsj noticed the temperature

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire oven glec379dsj noticed the temperature seemed off around thanksgiving so I ordered a new control board (I had replaced the temperature sensor about 1 year ago and assumed it was still good) installed it last night and all was good but just now the stove just gave me the f10 error code. The board was brand new from sears parts...any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

the only two components on that control temp are gonna be the board and the temp sensor, you can ohm the temp sensor it should be around 1100 ohms at room temp (72 degrees) if the probe is in that range, its good if not it's bad, if the sensor checks out good then you need to return the control board to sears for a new one. Hope this helps.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.