John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our whirlpool duet wfw9550ww00 clothes washer will start to

Customer Question

our whirlpool duet wfw9550ww00 clothes washer will start to run, then stop. Sometimes it stops after a couple of minutes, often it stops with 1 minute left on the timer, occasionally it completes the loads. No error codes, but the timer light, the locked door light, and the main load selector light blink, but again, no codes. Any ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

How often does it run through the complete cycle with out problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This looks like a viable service, but after agreeing to pay for one answer if it works, I have already been innundated with offers to sign ukp for premium deals, tech sheets, etc... Smells like a rip-off. I'm out. If you charge my card, I will present it for dispute. Sorry. Actually, if your company could just play it straight, thies could be a good way for retired, disabled, snowbound, etc technicians to work from home, but this BS about agreeing pay for more and more "service" before ever getting an answer sucks. I'm reporting this service.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I myself am a retired / disabled veteran, I have worked in this business for over 15 years. You have to accept nothing, the tech sheet was offered to you in case you do not have one and want it.. as for premium services, like they offered you a phone call, I declined it as this would cost you more money that I do not think you need to spend.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Also unless you have a lot of problems with everything in your life, I would not get the subscription, unless you plan on using it at least twice a month...