John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kenmore 70 series model 110.20722.990 washing

Customer Question

John, I have a Kenmore 70 series model 110.20722.990 washing machine that is not agitating, spinning or draining. I replaced coupler yesterday but after that didn't work I noticed I didn't even hear a motor trying to run. Next I used multimeter to test lid switch and jumper to bypass it. Still nothing. What should I do now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

If you are not hearing anything humming or trying to run on the motor check and make sure you have 120 volts to the unit?