John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My whirlpool wash is having the same problem as a previous

Customer Question

My whirlpool wash is having the same problem as a previous post. The door is locked the pump is running and the control panel is non responsive
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Can I get the model number from inside the door area, the serial number should be on the came label.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

.

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

.