Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

My ge fridge is less then 6 months old and the water and

Customer Question

my ge fridge is less then 6 months old and the water and interior lights quit working today if you unplug it it will work for a few minutes but then goes back to not working
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

This would be a warranty issue which would require you to call the MFG to schedule a repair, looks like the main board has gone bad on the unit.. If you try to repair it yourself, you can void the warranty on the unit.,

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like a refund and i dont want to be charged monthly that is not what i singed up for
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Okay after accepting I can cancel the monthly charges so they are not recurring each month.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont understand if i accept wouldnt that cause me not to get a refund
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

So you don't want to pay for the advice given? Or you just don't want the monthly charges?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont fell you really helped me at all and i would like an all around refund i was only to be charged $5.00 dollars to start with but i was debited $28.00 they made it sound as if some one was there to help right away by the time you had answered back i had already called and made appointment whit ge and i dont want a monthly service i dont feel i will use this service again i didnt feel like i got alot of help i understand this is not you fault so please dont take that way im not down on you personally its the way you are made to feel as your going to get help right away then it says may take 24 hrs to get and answer your told your going to be chrged one thing and you charged another and your forced into monthly payment
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I will put in for your refund then

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you please cancel the monthly payment to sir im sorry and i hope you have a wonderful day and a merry Christmas