Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Model # DBSR453EBOWW HAS START SWITCH (TURN & RELEASE TO

Customer Question

model # ***** HAS START SWITCH (TURN & RELEASE TO START); DRYER WON'T RUN UNLESS i HOLD SWITCH IN START POSITION. EVERYTHING ELSE IS WORKING. ALSO, HOW DO I GET TO THE SWITCH IF IT'S TO BE REPLACED
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is not the switch. The motor will need to be replaced, the centrifugal switch is faulty.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE