Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My oven door is locked how do i unlok it

Customer Question

my oven door is locked how do i unlok it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You would have to manually unlock the unit with a piece of flexible plastic or metal. You need to slide it in between the door and front frame and slide it to the left or right to hit the latch hook and then press it to the left or right to open the door. That is really the only way to do it.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the expert was fine but this service is questionable in terms of legalities it forced me to subscribe before i could ask a question and it will not allow me to unsubscribe i want out and as a last resort i will contact the BBB and my credit card company please send me confirmation of cancellation by email