Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool front loading washer that has nothing in

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool front loading washer that has nothing in the washer and i get F35 or sud
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The error code “F35” indicates an issue with the water level switch, or Analog Pressure Switch, as it is known in your machine. This switch detects the amount of water in the tub and is what controls how much water is used for each cycle. If the hose that leads to this switch gets obstructed, it can cause the error code to display. To determine if the hose is obstructed or the switch is indeed faulty, you will need to unplug the washer and remove the three screws from along the back of the top panel. Once removed, the top panel will slide back and lift off, allowing full access to the switch and hose. The switch is in the RR corner of the cabinet, near the top, and looks like the picture below. Carefully remove the hose from the switch and try blowing through the hose. You may need a small step stool to complete this step. If you are able to blow through the hose with little effort, the switch is likely faulty. If you are unable to blow through the hose or it requires great pressure, the hose will need to be removed from the tub assembly and cleaned out. Let me know the results of this test and we can move forward with the appropriate steps.

Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

That switch is shown at the link below.

CLICK HERE