Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Not movement from spray arms.. water is getting into washer,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****..not movement from spray arms.. water is getting into washer, hav e found water in ban under washer, cant see anything leaking
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: water seems to fill.. pump stills works to pull water out, just no action from spray arms
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SHE45M02UC/53
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, I am a different tech if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

IS the main motor running after it fills with water?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it sounds like it is

OK it was common on that model for the impeller to break off the motor, then basically it does not pump any water to the wash arm. You need to replace the motor or they do make an impeller kit as well, but the motor replacement is the way to go. Here is a link to it and a video and there is a link on that same page for an impeller kit.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks