MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Bosche WFMC 5301uc/15 replaced pump earlier in the week due

Customer Question

bosche WFMC 5301uc/15
replaced pump earlier in the week due to failure. everything works good except washer will only wash in hot water cycle regardless of where selector is.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

Are you certain that your hoses are not reversed? Stranger things have happened, so that is why I ask.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am so embarrassed. The hoses were in fact switched. I am all be-it 6 ft and pushing 270 pounds and it is not easy for me to get in/out of the laundry area where the units are located. So I let my smaller, more agile son back there when we were putting the hoses back on. These units are on these pedestals and are a bugger to move around/work on in the laundry area. I learned an expensive and valuable lesson:)
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

That's what I thought and this is way cheaper than paying someone to come out and find this. A rating is appreciated for getting you an immediate answer that involved nothing but checking on something. Thanks

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 1 year ago.

I would certainly appreciate you leaving me a rating here as I am not paid a penny for helping you unless you do. You have not left one as I may have overlooked checking a box that allows you to leave one once the issue is resolved as I do not expect a rating when first asking you if the hoses were reversed. Thanks