Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Washer I receive LF errors all during the cycle.

Customer Question

washer I receive LF errors all during the cycle.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

LF means that your washer is taking too long to fill and unfortunately usually means that you need to replace the electronic water valve due to restricting the flow. Either way, here are the things you'll want to check.

➔ Is water supply connected and turned on with good water pressure from your house?
➔ Are hose screens plugged?

Below is a link to the valve you'd need to order and replace if the 2 things above have been checked and are good.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cleaned screans and raised water preasure dident get any more errors. now I am not going into higt spin at the end of cycle.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Either your control board is bad or if you let it keep running long enough a new error code will pop up on the screen to tell you what is wrong. If you get no error code then you need a new control board.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tyler I gave up on this washer control costs tomuch. carl.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Alright that's completely up to you of course. The cost is not something I can control. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.