Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a thermador double oven. The display interface went

Customer Question

I have a thermador double oven. The display interface went bad so I have replaced it. The screen gives me code E000 (wrong module combination). I don't seem to see any option code label so do not know how to set the right code to make it work
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

There is no way to set a code, it's telling you have the wrong board. It sounds like you ordered the wrong board for your model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I believe I have the correct board. The instructions talk about setting the option code if you get error E000 after board replacement and how to go about it. It says "code is wet per the Option Code label in the upper plenum. Not sure where that would be - the 3 labels that become visible when you open the top oven door do not appear to have that codee
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK sorry I thought you already tried to enter the code. The code is on a sticker with the model number. If you open the door it'll be around the front trim/frame of the oven somewhere usually near the top. If you don't see it, then shine a flashlight through the vent holes below the control panel because sometimes the model sticker is located behind the vent panel that runs across the latch.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are 2 stickers with model nos (one in English)Model - MED272ES/07
FD -###-##-####For household use 164105could the last no be the option code?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

On the sheet of paper that came with the board it should tell you what the 4 digit option code is based on your model number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was no paper with the board. looks like I might have to call a local guy in Houston to come to the house except if you have any other suggestions/ideas ..
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK you must have replaced both boards at the same time because that is the only time you run into this problem. It's supposed to auto program on it's own. You need to replace just one board at a time and it'll use the other board to program the new board. If you only replaced 1 board, then it came faulty and you need to return it.