John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Series front load washer. After

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Gallery Series front load washer. After placing clothes inside, I shut the door and push the button to go. The machine starts to fill with water and then the it washer shuts off. The row of button lights (top to bottom), I think the top 3 buttons are lite. When the machine shuts off the very top button turns off.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Let's see if you're getting and error code. Turn the washer off and wait 60 seconds. Now wake the machine up by pressing a button so that the lights on the control panel turn on. Press and hold the START and PAUSE/CANCEL button together and in the display an error may appear. Can you tell me what error appears in the display if any?