JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a Inverter Genius Sensor 1250W Model #NN-H765BFX that

Customer Question

I have a Inverter Genius Sensor 1250W Model #NN-H765BFX that will not turn on. The screen shows H98. What does that mean and can I fix?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The H98 code indicates that the magnetron or inverter has failed. Based on everything that I can find this is not a user serviceable part. You could try contacting a Panasonic authorized repair center but my thoughts are it is going to be as expensive to repair as what you could purchase a new unit for. I have read several comments online about the repair of this failure code and from what I am seeing the people that actually checked into having their machines repaired ended up replacing them due to cost involved to repair their old machines.

I know that this is probably not what you wanted to hear but I hope that it helps you. Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.