Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Affinity electric dryer frigidaire.

Customer Question

hello
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FAQE7001LW affinity electric dryer frigidaire. Error code keeps showing e56 and 027. I have no idea what this means. Its working but not heating up. I had to get the codes in the serice mode. What do these codes mean
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

That is a heating element error code, can you access and check the heater for continuity?