Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Jenn Air model JES8750BAF. The bake button on the

Customer Question

I have a Jenn Air model JES8750BAF. The bake button on the display panel would not beep so after much research I replaced the control panel. The bake button still wont beep. Any ideas
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me what part number you replaced? And do all the other buttons still function just not the "bake" button?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8507P225-60 and DUD 8507P225-60
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK so that's the problem, you replaced the control board, not the control panel. What you needed was the touch control panel itself. That is part number W10206082 and unfortunately it's about $300 I'm sorry to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.