Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have a Samsung RF4287HARS refrigerator. The flap that

Customer Question

Hey, I have a Samsung RF4287HARS refrigerator. The flap that seals the gap between the two doors when they close does not turn when I close the door. There is a small screw on top of the flap that sticks out, and I believe there should be a plastic part
that comes on top or it and steers the flap into the groove to close the flap when the door closes. I tried ordering a replacement part through online chat but got delivered the wrong thing. No one at the spare part store seems to know what this part is called
or what SKU should be used. Need to know the exact part to order and where I would get it. Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

From the picture in the diagram can you tell which one it is? Also if you can post a photo of the item area it could help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will post you a photo once I get to the house.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

okay

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the late response. See picture...
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Did you get that photo for me to look at?

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Here you go

Click here for the part

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory