Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Last couple of days, when I use my Jenn Air double wall

Customer Question

Hi - For the last couple of days, when I use my Jenn Air double wall oven, I can't get the beeper - like, the chime that sounds when the preheating is complete, or when the timer goes off - to stop, even after I turn off the timer and even totally turn off the oven. Yesterday I just went to my electrical board and flipped off the breaker for the oven, then turned it back on. But obviously that's not a real solution. Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

That is a bad clock control on the unit, you would need to replace that clock control to fix that issue. If you have the complete model I can link you the part you need.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks