Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

What is the part number REGULATOR TO CONVERT MY NEW RANGE

Customer Question

What is the part number for THE REGULATOR TO CONVERT MY NEW RANGE FROM NATURAL GAS TO lP? my range model number LGGF3043KDFT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. You do not need to replace the regulator. It has a cap that you remove and flip over and reinstall. You do need to order kit GRLP4 for the orifices you need to replace. The link below has a video showing what needs to be done.

Conversion video link

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get a regulator that matches my model number. 'The number was taken off of the plate in the oven door. I have the small orifices that go on the burners, they came with the stove, but frigidaire does not supply the regulator. I have to order that for my plumber to connect the stove and do the conversion. I have tried several companies and they have model numbers that are close but not exact matches. I have tried to reach frigidaire but

Did you buy a floor model that had the regulator removed? The part number is###-##-#### Sears may have it locally. Here is a link with a picture.

Regulator link

Did the links work for you? Do you understand what you need to do?