John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

When my washer is filling with water, the inlet hose jerks

Customer Question

When my washer is filling with water, the inlet hose jerks for several minutes and then smooths out. I bought a new inlet (mesh) hose several month ago, but the hose still jerks. I cleaned the small filter that the hose is connected to, but the problem persists. Sometimes the water flows freely, then other times (most of the time) the inlet hose jerks when the washer is filling.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Does both hoses jerk or only of one of them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only one hose is connected with a dual adapter for hot and cold water.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You only have one hose going to the washer from the house?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Sirs:
I have provided all the information that I believe is needed to provide me with at least an idea of a solution to my problem. The only responses that I am receiving from your service is more questions. That is what I'm trying to obtain from you is answers to MY questions which I have not received. I am completely dissatisfied with your service and I am requesting immediate cancellation of my subscription to your service. Please do not charge any fees to my credit card as I have not received any satisfactory service.
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You have provided really no information that is needed, I will be happy to cancel this for you... I do have an idea what is the problem but wanted to be sure.. But since you feel that you have given all you think you need to give then I will let you go.