Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Washer flashing uL code

Customer Question

washer flashing uL code
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

Can I get the complete model number of the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wtw7800xw2
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

You have a bad suspension rod on the unit, Whirlpool has made an upgraded repair kit just for this problem, You can click on the blue link to order it for your machine, Takes about 30 minutes to do, and this will stop your UL error that you are getting.

Click here for the correct part

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Just checking to see if you ordered the parts for your washer...

Please be sure to rate my service to you, this is how we are graded, If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you..

Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I noticed that this question is still open, is there anything else I can do for you, if not, please rate my service to you so I may be credited for my help....