Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung reverse cycle A/C model number AQV09UWAN

Customer Question

Good day,
I have a Samsung reverse cycle A/C model number AQV09UWAN the unit runs for about and hour and then shuts down the top LED is bright (operation indicator)and bottom LED dull (smart saver indicator) lights blink about twice a second, I have had a tech look at the unit but he is saying that it is an electrical problem, I have checked the outdoor unit the fan is running and the bottom pipe is getting cool, so it seems that the compressor is working, anything I can ask the tech to check?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The dim light is indicative of a circuit board failure. The circuit is likely shorted and the PCB will need to be replaced. Any visible signs of damage, like arc marks or discoloration on the PCB?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** seem there is a fault with this year and model Samsung A/C they will replace faulty electronic board.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Excellent, glad they are going to take care of it!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!