Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have an LG front load washer the power completely stopped

Customer Question

Hi I have an LG front load washer the power completely stopped so I tried the reboot tip from Google to unplug and hold dwn power button for 5sec and then start button 5sec it worked but right after load was finished it happened again no power I don't want to unplug and reboot for every load of laundry do you know what it can be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now

This was a common issue you need to replace the main control board on the unit to fix that issue. Here is a link to it.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks