Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Harman pp38+ not feeding. It's doing the same thing like

Customer Question

Harman pp38+ not feeding. It's doing the same thing like when the fines box is full. Fans run great and I can get the fire big by hand feeding but it will not feed after initial feed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The auger will not feed if the if the draft is too low. Is the seal in good shape and not smoke leaking around it? Venting cleaned, too?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seal is good. I vaccumed out all venting like I do every year. The little chute under the burn pot behind the door with wing nuts and the fines box are also all clear. I've been using the stove since 2000 and am pretty familiar with cleaning it. I don't get why this year is different. if i turn it off and then back on it will do the initial drop/feed of pellets so there is no jam. I can hear them dropping in but it just won't feed again. It does the same exact thing when the fines are full.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure, I will place your question back to the list for others to see. Perhaps another is very familiar with that issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my money. You guys blew me off.