Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I'm getting a F03 error code on a Viking single electric

Customer Question

I'm getting a F03 error code on a Viking single electric wall oven mod#VES0130SS as soon as i attempt to turn oven on to bake.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

If the sensor checked out fine you have a bad control on the unit. Just double check the wiring from the sensor to the board to make sure a wire from other sensor is not broken to the board. If not replace the board.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your prompt response. even though the answer has not been proven yet, since i have not completed the job, the answer does sound logical. I just needed reassurance. Thank you very much!!!

Yes no problem