Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Whirlpool Built in Double Oven - Model

Customer Question

We have a Whirlpool Built in Double Oven - Model #YGBD307PDB7, SER # ***** Started having trouble 2-3 weeks ago - Control Panel goes completely BLANK - but can hear the beeps. Panel will then resume on "intermittently" and displays error code E6F2. Clock would resume with the correct time indicated and all is good. Then it will go completely BLANK again the next day without notice. When BLANK - we of course can not use oven - as nothing displays. Had an appliance repairman out to the house - said "they do not make the microcomputer panel ( circuit board) any longer" so you have to buy a whole new oven. The control panel goes off and on intermittently - I see we can replace Control Panel (Part #(###) ###-####). As the oven is only 12 years old - there must be a way to repair - will a new control panel resolve the issue? - What can you tell me about error code E6 F2 ?? Please Please Please help - same oven is $3,000+ CDN !! Thank you. Please reply with some accurate advice...thanks Brent Merriman
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The control board you need, part number(###) ###-#### ***** ***** no longer available. You can send your old one in for repair, though! The company below is one that I usually recommend and is well reviewed.

CLICK HERE

As for the error code, it means the control is faulty.....

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!