Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We had a power failurre. when came back on the power failure

Customer Question

we had a power failurre. when came back on the power failure alarm beeped. and continues to beep. touch it to turn off,, nothing. whato do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It takes a bit for the control to reset when unplugged. Did you have it unplugged for at least 15 minutes? If not, please try that and let me know what happens, please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok..it wasn't 15 minutes. .will do now......thank you. ..be back. .
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** posted!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That did not work. Plugged it back in and beep beep continues.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any more suggestions
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like control was damaged with the power issue.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The main board is mounted under the cabinet in the front, behind the kick plate.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

That control comes with everything you need, including installation instructions.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied. I unplugged before you told me. So I pay $27 to do what I already did? Your suggestion to order part is a joke! I could call a refrigerator repair co!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not ordering part! Can't find and I'm no repair man
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Wow, interesting reply. Good luck.