John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a GE Profile Model PTS22SHSCRSS refrigerator. It's 6+

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile Model PTS22SHSCRSS refrigerator. It's 6+ years old. The ice maker stopped making ice (no water to maker) and the in-door water dispenser had a mere trickle. I replaced the filter and immediately had a good flow/stream from the water dispenser yet nothing for the ice maker. Water is not getting to the ice maker. I've tried powering off for 3 minutes, moving the spring-loaded lever but to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

HAve you checked to see if the fill tube to the icemaker is blocked?