Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My whirlpool dishwasher won't start - looking tips... The

Customer Question

My whirlpool dishwasher won't start - looking for troubleshooting tips... The lights won't come on
I tried the circuit breakers in the house - nothing happens
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whirlpool Quiet Partner II
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know a model number - It just says Quiet Partner II
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello? Is anyone reading this?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I have several questions going. The model tag will be on the tub, behind the door on the left side.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DU1145XTPBA
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

That model has a thermal fuse that has likely opened if you have verified power to the dishwasher. The fuse is mounted on the control board and is shown as number 5 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Access is gained by removing the screws along the top of the inner door and the next one down on each side. The control panel will then fold down and come free, allowing access to that fuse. See the video at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!