Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Its reg LE code on my samsung model DW80F
, Well LE

Customer Question

Customer: My Name is***** reg LE code on my samsung model DW80F
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well LE code comes up even if the dishwasher is off and then discharge starts running even if there is no water. I opened up the bottom part . It was completely dry. Also removed the drain sensor replaced with a new one it ran for a month and the problem resurfaced. I then removed the sensor itself and blanked the input . Still LE code comes up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

That is a LEAKAGE SENSOR ERROR, water has gotten into the bottom of the unit or the sensor is dirty, watch this video to repair it.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I indicated before I have replaced the sensor it still does not work . So dirty sensor is ruled out. Also there is no water or moisture in the bottom as mentioned by me in the question

Can you check the wiring from the SENSOR to the board, sometimes that can cause this issue and if that is ok the main control board has failed, which also is a common issue on that model.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have removed the sensor still the code comes up. In my mind there seems to be an instrumentation problem. Could there be something wit control panel

It is likely a bad board these Samsung units have a class action lawsuit against them for this and other issues.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get rid of sensor

You cant the board has to see it to measure the resistance otherwise it will display that error. The board is bad if the sensor is new and the wiring is good to the board.