Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

I have a Maytag Neptune washer MAH8700AWW that will not run

Customer Question

I have a Maytag Neptune washer MAH8700AWW that will not run after door locks. All of the indicator lights and the time appears to be working. But the washer just sits there without proceeding further. I was in the middle of a wash cycle when the washer stopped and starting blinking with an nd code. I powered the unit to off and removed the clothes. There is still some water at the bottom of the machine that will not drain. What can I do to resolve?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

"nd" indicates a no drain fault. Check the pump for any obstructions and filter. If those are clear then you have a faulty drain pump that will need to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more helzp. Thank you for using Just Answer.