Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The temperature is not working on the refrigerator section.

Customer Question

Hi, the temperature is not working on the refrigerator section. We had someone come and he checked everything in the back. He said it was okay that it must be the panel and he didn't know how to fix those.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The main control for this refrigerator is mounted under the cabinet in the front, behind the kick plate. I suspect that board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE