John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Omg really your going to help, my name is ***** *****
,

Customer Question

Customer: omg really your going to help, my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a kenmore side by side refrigerator model #253.44333600 it is not getting cold enough but every once in a while it does but does not remain cold long enough to make ice or depend on. I have replaced the main control board, the defrost thermoste, the thermistor and still same problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what the hell I just paid $28 and cant cancel this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im not happy at all this is NOT cool. im going to try to cancel through paypal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant do this I hope i get a refund i was upset now even more upset
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Your question just came to the board for us techs, you may have requested a tech that was not online and it is then delayed 15 min...can I help you?