John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE over the range microwave oven, bought 2011 stopped

Customer Question

Customer: My GE over the range microwave oven, bought 2011 stopped working. No power at all. Did all the trouble shooting already.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Put some coffee in to warm up and it went completely off after 1 minute.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, Need to see if the register is clean? Temp gauge or transformer is what I've narrowed it down too?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in responses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

What does it exactly do or not do?