Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bosch WKF 2401 Washer. Seems to go through cycle but stops

Customer Question

Bosch WKF 2401 Washer. Seems to go through cycle but stops with "1" in the cycle countdown and beeps. Can't open door. Turning off doesn't work. Pressing Start and Prewash simultaneously doesn't give me a two digit code, just the number 1. Suspect water not available for final rinse but there is some water in it for wash cycle. Any ideas? Thx.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is an issue with the pressure switch circuit. If you remove the top of the machine, the pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?