Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Thermador double oven model med302es/08 lower oven won't

Customer Question

Thermador double oven model med302es/08 lower oven won't turn on. The top oven works. Lower oven won't even turn on! Repair guy came over a few months ago and entered some code to fix it.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The reset procedure is shown in the attached page from the service manual. Let me know what happens after reset, please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if my in laws were able to get it working with doing what you suggested. It was on Thanksgiving so we were in panic and didn't hear back from you soon enough so we ended up only being able to use top oven and finished cooking the rest of the food on their outdoor grill. I will get back to you soon. Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand, thank you.