Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We had f1 now f9 code appearing on may tag electric oven

Customer Question

We had f1 now f9 code appearing on may tag electric oven after running clean cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while

I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now

available to help you with your question.

The f1 error code is a communication interrupted error for the control board and the f9 error means that proper power is not getting supplied to the oven, flip the breaker off again wait 10 minutes turn it back on if you still get the error message you need to have someone check that proper voltage is getting to the unit, it could be a bad breaker or bad wall plug. If proper voltage is getting to the unit then the control board has failed and it will have to be replaced.

If you give me the model number off you range i will be glad to look up the part for you in case you need to order it.

sorry you having that trouble on this day. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that
you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page
or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find
but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.
TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Hi this is Joel,
I was just wondering if you had any other questions for me, if not could you please go ahead

and help me out by giving me a rating, its real easy you simply click on the far right star

where it says Rating on your screen. Thanks Again!